The Holiday Inn Salisbury-Stonehenge Rooms
If you are trying to decide between the different hotels near Stonehenge, the Holiday Inn Salisbury-Stonehenge is by far the closest and the best choice for any traveller. At Holiday Inn, we know that every guest has their own personal preferences, and that is why we have a large selection of room options available:
- We have 103 ultra-modern stylish rooms, all of which were updated in 2016 and are non-smoking
- Our standard rooms come with a choice of double or twin beds and a comprehensive list of in-room facilities
- Our executive rooms are larger than your average room, with panoramic views as well as those little extras to make your stay that little bit more special
- Our family rooms come with a sofa bed which pulls out to a double. As an added bonus, Kids Stay Free* at Holiday Inn when they stay in their parents’ room
- For families with teens or larger groups, we have a number of inter-connecting rooms, please just let us know your requirements when you make your booking
- Our five fully accessible rooms are available for those requiring additional features
Standard Guest Room Facilities
- Flat screen TV
- Free high speed wired and wireless internet access
- Power shower with luxury toiletries
- Work desk
- Cordless direct dial phone with voicemail
- Laptop safe
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Cots available on request
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and heating controls
- Hair dryer and iron/ironing board
- A choice of soft or firm pillow
- Room service menu
- Distinctive Stonehenge artwork
- Double glazed windows
Executive Rooms come with added features:
- Make yourself at home in our large contemporary Executive Room accommodation
- Enjoy panoramic views across the Wiltshire countryside
- King size bed and large bath tub and bathrobes for pure indulgence
- A full complement of amenities including drinks from the mini bar and luxury toiletries
Family rooms – Kids stay free under 12!
- These rooms have a double bed plus a sofa bed which pulls out to a double
- They can also accommodate a child’s cot
- Kids Stay Free and Eat Free at the Holiday Inn Salisbury-Stonehenge – you won’t get that deal at the other hotels near Stonehenge!
- These rooms are fully accessible with wider doors for wheelchair access.
- They have lowered light switches and room temperature panels for easy reach
- The wet room/bathroom is fully accessible with an emergency pull cord and raised toilet
- The rooms feature induction loops
- Assistant dogs are welcome
- There is designated blue badge parking outside the hotel
All the rooms at our newly modernised Salisbury and Stonehenge hotel are guaranteed to provide the perfect place to rest after a long day exploring the wonderful local attractions in the area. At just 6 miles away, we really are one of the largest and most contemporary hotels near Stonehenge. Each of our Stonehenge rooms reflects upon our legendary surroundings, with unique artwork celebrating the mystical allure of this famous nearby monument.
Tired after a long day of meetings or sightseeing? Pamper yourself with a hot shower in the exquisitely appointed bathroom, order in room service from the Solstice Bar & Grill restaurant, and don’t forget the Holiday Inn® hotels are committed to providing you with family-friendly travel options. That's why at every hotel, kids stay and eat for free.